Warren Edward Buffett is the most successful and famous investor in the 20th century. He was born on August 30th, 1930 in Omaha, Nebraska, USA. Currently, he is the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway with US$68.4 billion net worth (June 2015).
He shares his financial tips as below:
- On Earning: Never depend on single income. Make investment to create a second source.
- On Spending: If you buy thing you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
- On Savings: Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.
- On Taking Risk: Never test the depth of river with both feet.
- On Investment: Do not put all eggs in one basket.
- On Expectations: Honesty is very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.